Saturday, September 18, 2021

Electrician electrocuted to death in Budgam

Budgam: An electrician died of electric shock while working in a complex at Chadoora area of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Tuesday evening.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that an electrician received an electric shock while he was repairing some lines in Chadoora area, leaving him severely wounded. He was immediately rushed to Sub District Hospital (SDH) Chadoora.

However, the man was declared dead on arrival. He identified the deceased as Imtiyaz Ahmad Reshi, son of Ghulam Rasool Reshi of Hyderpora.

Donate

He said the body is still lying at hospital and will be handed over to the family after legal medical formalities—(KNO)

HAPPENING NOW!

Be Social

906,049FansLike
1,650FollowersFollow
37,439FollowersFollow