Saturday, June 12, 2021
spot_img

21-yr-old youth electrocuted to death in Shopian

Srinagar: A 21-year-old electrician died after he received an electric shock in Hushanpora area of Nagbal in south Kashmir’s Shopian district on monday.

An official said that an electrician identified as Aaqib Ahmad Ganie, son of Amin Ahmad Ganie, a resident of Chitragam area of Shopain district was repairing a wire at Hushanpora,when he received the electric shock.

Aaqib was immediately taken to SDH Zainapora in an unconscious state where doctors declared him dead on arrival, he said.

Donate

After completing all legal and medical formalities, the body of the deceased was handed over to his family for last rites, he added.

Meanwhile, a pale of gloom descended in the area after the news broke out. (PTK)

HAPPENING NOW!

Be Social

906,049FansLike
1,000FollowersFollow
36,817FollowersFollow