Poonch: A 55-year-old woman died after a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) cylinder caught fire in Chakrara village of Poonch.
The deceased has been identified as Zaidun Bi, wife of Mohammad Latif of Chakrara Mandi who got burn injuries after LPG cylinder in her house caught fire.
A police official told KNO that soon after the incident, the lady was rushed to Poonch hospital where she was found having 90 percent burn injuries and was provided first aid.
“But, she succumbed to her injuries at the hospital,” the official told KNO. Police official said that after medico legal formalities, the body of deceased was handed over to her family for the last rites. (KNO)