Friday, July 30, 2021
spot_img

Boy electrocuted to death, two others injured in Budgam

Budgam: A boy was electrocuted to death while two others were injured after they came in contact with a live wire during work in a paddy field in Raiyar Khansahib area of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Saturday afternoon.

Official sources told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that three persons including a boy came in contact with a live wire and were immediately rushed to Sub District Hospital Khansahib where one of them was declared dead on arrival.

They identified the deceased as Sheeraz Ahmad Hajam, son of Jahangir Ahmad Hajam and identified two injured persons as Manzoor Ahmad (35) Ghulam Nabi (60)—(KNO)

Donate

HAPPENING NOW!

Be Social

906,049FansLike
1,000FollowersFollow
37,116FollowersFollow