Thursday, January 20, 2022

Man working with private company electrocuted to death in Anantnag

Srinagar: A man was electrocuted to death in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Thursday, officials said.

They said the man, working with a private company, was at work when he received electric current at Nambal area of the district this afternoon. The man was taken to PHC Mattan where doctors declared him brought dead.

Confirming it, BMO Mattan Dr Saleem told GNS the man, Anus Ahmad Bhat son of Abdul Rehman Bhat of Hapatnar, was brought dead. “His postmortem is being carried at GMC Anantnag,” he added. (GNS)

Happening Now...

Be Social...

898,006FansLike
2,689FollowersFollow
39,977FollowersFollow