Two bakery employees die of ‘asphyxiation’ in Srinagar

Srinagar: Two employees of Mughal Darbar Bakery and Restaurant died in the intervening night of Friday and Saturday due to suffocation.

As per reports the duo died allegedly due to gas leakage from a gas heater in the food outlet at HMT in Srinagar.

The deceased who have been identified as Muhammad Iqbal Dar son of Qayoom Ahmed Dar, a resident of Baramulla and Mohammad Yousuf Chopan son of Ghulam Mohammad, a resident of Kunzar Tangmar had fallen unconscious at their room where they were sleeping.

Reports said that the third employee who has been identified as Ghulam Hasan Lone has been admitted to hospital where his condition is stated to be stable.

A police official said that prima facie it seems that both the employees have been died due to asphyxiation. CNS

ALSO READ  Former Anti-Islam Film-Maker Peforms Hajj After Becoming Muslim